An A to Z guide to practical pinup photography online workshop
I liked this course so much I decided to make it available here.
Here’s what it is –
It’s all about learning pin-up photography but not your low key stuff. This is the real McCoy! If you want to learn how to work with models and create desirable pin-ups, you should read on.
This is what you get –
Loads of information on the following (in fact too much to write about here)
– It explains what a real Pinup is
– The Three Stages of Producing Pinups
– All the details not normally discussed which are hard to find out on the internet or in books
I thought that was fairly reasonable when I learned the above, then I learned Ron (the guy who created this) was providing even more…check this…
- 52 minutes of lecture
- A 40 page ebook with 19 images
- The concepts handout, that include dozens of pinup concepts and props
- More than were available at his workshop (you’ll read about that later)
- 54 minutes of the Kimberly Pinup Shoot, raw and uncut.
This is what it will do for you…
It will without a doubt show you the correct way to produce such good results, you could just use the knowledge for incredible fine-art-photography crafting. In addition, you could set yourself up for pin-up commercial photography. These techniques don’t simply just come to you so this is a good inexpensive way to learn pin-up model photography very effectively and very fast.
This is what I want you to do…
Go straight to my blatant affiliate link below (unless I forgot it) and go to the site. Read the story and don’t hesitate, just get it! I think this is special. As always, there’s a guarantee… but it’s unlikely you’ll use it.
If you are suffering trepidatious attacks and can’t bring your self to part with a pittance for this great source of training then I don’t know what to say. However, I discovered something that might help comfort the symtom called ‘wallet opening dread’.
Note: Only do this if your hand won’t stop shaking when you try to purchase the real course (above) which could also end up making you some money.
Here’s what I discovered – While I was checking his stuff I also fell over a little (almost) secret at the bottom of the page. There are a couple of words in the bottom LEFT hand corner – the words are ‘Glamour Apprentice‘. If you click on the words, you’ll come to another page which has a FREE mini course on this subject. It’s just a starter course but it definitely fits into what I call the cool category.
This is what the free mini course will do for you…
The Free Model Photography Mini-Course provides;
- 10 common mistakes of new model photographers
- 6 elements of a quality portfolio (you’ll need to know this)
- Shooting girlfriends and wives
- Create value in the eyes of a model Building rapport with a model
- other stuff
It’s pretty good stuff but if it were me, I would go straight for the main parcel of pin-up modelling goodies.